Custom Search
Free content provider through free service. For further info contact at WoodsBest@gmail.com. thanks

Snake dies after biting girl's breast

Posted by Tania Mirza Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A SNAKE died of silicone poisoning — after biting a girl on the B(.)(.)B.




Israeli model Orit Fox was making an appearance on Spanish TV channel Telecino when the serpent struck.
She was clutching the tame reptile and went to lick its face when the snake took offence and chomped down on her surgically-enhanced bosom.
Fox was taken to hospital where she given a tetanus shot and discharged.
But the snake wasn't so lucky.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |

Get updates to your MAILBOX

Get updates to your MAILBOX

Subscribe here.
Snake dies after biting girl's Breast

Snake bite girl's Breast

Posted by Admin
15-03-11
Duplicate Emran Hashmi in pakistan

Duplicate Emran Hashmi

Posted by Admin
21-02-11
Razia follow Munni & Sheila

Razia follow Munni & Sheila

Posted by Admin
18-03-11

Health Benefits of Banana

Posted by Admin
18-01-11
World Hairiest girl

World Hairiest girl

Posted by Admin