Custom Search
Free content provider through free service. For further info contact at WoodsBest@gmail.com. thanks

Sanjay Dutt’s daughter Trishala wants a Bollywood career

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sanjay Dutt’s daughter Trishala Dutt is ready to make her foray into the world of Bollywood. Daddy’s girl Trishala who is all of 21 spoke her mind when she said she wants to make a career out of acting in B-town films. Despite dad Sanju disapproving her decision, Trishala aka Trish made it clear to her dad that acting is what her calling is and there’s no stopping her now that she has decided to get into Bollywood.


Talking about dad’s objection, young Trishala said, “He’s not okay with me joining Bollywood. We have not had an opportunity to seriously discuss it and understand each other’s perspective. But ultimately, the decision is mine ... I will do what I think is best for me and what makes me happy.”

“Of course, you should listen to your elders’ advice and take that into consideration, but the decision should be yours at the end of the day. I love my dad, and I would love to make him happy, but if he does not support my decisions and certain steps that I take in life, all I can do is say ‘I’m sorry’,” said Trishala, who lives with her maternal grandparents in New York and is busy preparing for films after acquiring a degree in criminal justice. 

Calling Salman Khan as her favourite Indian actor, Trishala said, “I joined Atlantic Theater Acting School to pursue my passion for acting. I might be joining NY Film Academy as they will be taking students to India for an intensive course on filmmaking. One must understand all aspects of the business.”

Confident that her father’s fame will not be an impediment in her Bollywood journey, Trishala said “I don’t want anything on a silver platter. I want to make my standing from hard work as my grandfather (Sunil Dutt) did. I miss him very much and he knew I wanted go into acting. One day, I will make him proud.” 

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |

Get updates to your MAILBOX

Get updates to your MAILBOX

Subscribe here.
Snake dies after biting girl's Breast

Snake bite girl's Breast

Posted by Admin
15-03-11
Duplicate Emran Hashmi in pakistan

Duplicate Emran Hashmi

Posted by Admin
21-02-11
Razia follow Munni & Sheila

Razia follow Munni & Sheila

Posted by Admin
18-03-11

Health Benefits of Banana

Posted by Admin
18-01-11
World Hairiest girl

World Hairiest girl

Posted by Admin