Custom Search
Free content provider through free service. For further info contact at WoodsBest@gmail.com. thanks

25-year old dies using Chinese phone

Posted by Tania Mirza Sunday, June 19, 2011

If you happen to be a Chinese phone user, here's a shocking piece of news for you. In one of the most bizarre events, a 25-year old man from the Panchmahal district of Gujarat died after being electrocuted by his China-made phone.

The incident occurred when 25-year-old Dhanji Damor was trying to make a call while his phone was plugged in for charging. The victim was pronounced dead by doctors due to electrocution.

Already, the low-cost unbranded China-made handsets have seen the Indian government cracking down upon them for failing to comply on the security standards. Last year, the government was mulling to adopt various steps, including strict surveillance of grey market deals and restriction on import of devices without proper code.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |

Get updates to your MAILBOX

Get updates to your MAILBOX

Subscribe here.
Snake dies after biting girl's Breast

Snake bite girl's Breast

Posted by Admin
15-03-11
Duplicate Emran Hashmi in pakistan

Duplicate Emran Hashmi

Posted by Admin
21-02-11
Razia follow Munni & Sheila

Razia follow Munni & Sheila

Posted by Admin
18-03-11

Health Benefits of Banana

Posted by Admin
18-01-11
World Hairiest girl

World Hairiest girl

Posted by Admin